This 60 minute session is a structured, uninterrupted focus time that allows you to maximize your study time to reach your coding goals. At the end, if you feel comfortable, share it with the group to receive help and/or feedback.
How a session works
- Join the event five minutes before the start time
- Introductions – meet your peers and briefly describe what you're working on this week
- Focus time – this is individual focus time
- Help - share what you've worked on during the session to receive help and/or feedback
- Wrap up and say goodbye
Tips for a productive session
Come prepared to the session with what you’ll be working on. You'll get the chance to share it with the group!
- Examples: Choose 1 project or 2 Codecademy lessons
Block out all distractions. This means:
- Social media
- Email notifications
Find a quiet space to work in for the duration of the 45-minute session.
Need additional help? Reach out to us via messages here or via our Discord community: https://discord.gg/sQqq5qRbQq