Welcome to our new digital series '___: WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!? And Other Scary Coding Acronyms.' This week, our co-leader and software engineer at H&M, Brittany Villegas will try and simplify CVs by explaining:
- what is a cv?
- why are they important?
- what should a jr. dev cv contain / should they have a specific structure?
- what's the most important experience to showcase as a jr. dev?
- does formatting/design matter?
- should projects be included on CV?
- should i also have a linkedin even if i have a cv?
- can i copy my cv into my linkedin and vice-versa?
- what are some free resources to get help with my jr. dev CV?
Need help with something code-related or in the mood to laugh at corning coding memes? Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/aRmQ5g52
We are always just a message away, never hesitate to reach out to us!