Join us for a conversation with Beela.se founders Juliana Araújo and Denise Muniz as we discuss their transitions into careers in tech as immigrants in Sweden.
Join here: https://meet.google.com/mhs-ibrq-cui
✅ Are you an immigrant looking to transition into a career in tech?
✅ Are you interested in learning about how other people made this transition?
✅ Are you not sure where to begin your journey into tech?
Join us for a conversation with Beela.se founders Juliana Araújo and Denise Muniz as we discuss their transitions into tech roles as immigrants in Sweden. We will talk about:
- How they got their start
- What they currently work in and what their day-to-day looks like
- How they help immigrant womxn and non-binary people in Sweden transition into tech roles in Sweden through their organization Beela.se
- Resources they recommend to all immigrants on making this transition
- An open Q&A for you to ask questions
Get in touch
Got a question you'd like to ask beforehand? Message us by Monday, 31 May, and we will add as many questions as we can.
Or DM us on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/coding.for.immigrants/
- Is this event free?
Yes! This event is free and open to everyone, everywhere 🌎
- Is it okay to join the event late?
Yes! You can join the event up to 30 minutes after it begins. You may also join a few minutes early if you wish.
- Will someone be able to review my project/portfolio/resume?
No, sorry, we will be focusing on broader learn to code and early career development topics to benefit everyone in a limited amount of time. But we will schedule a project/portfolio/resume review session soon.
- How do I access the event?
First, RSVP. Then, come back to this page at the day and time of the event and you will see an option to join.