An instructor-led workshop.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• write using Markdown
• bring clarity to your writing
• plan and create educational content
• use an editorial style guide
• use illustrations & other visual content
• create useful, accurate, concise, clear, reusable, and well-commented sample code that demonstrates a range of complexity.
• contribute to Open Source projects as a technical writer
This workshop session, designed by Google is aimed at:
• professional software engineers
• computer science students
• engineering-adjacent roles, such as product managers
During this two-hour workshop, there will be plenty of opportunities to practice the concepts you will learn.
FULLY BOOKED (waitlist is open)