🌌 Most of my reading list comprises nonfiction but I still enjoy fiction from time to time, as well. One of my favourite titles of the past few years is Kafka's novella Metamorphosis and I've been itching to explore it in a bit more detail.
While the previous two meetups covered preprocessing and parsing / grammar chunking, this meetup is about getting a feel for the sentiments it conveys.
If you too have a book in mind that you would like to explore, have your Project Gutenberg favourite at the ready, look for something you might enjoy via Project Gutenberg's top picks, or go along with my pick.
📔 In this meetup, we will retrieve sentiments contained in our favourite books and finish off with a chat. Prompt for this time:
- What is something specific that you wish you were better at, and why? (ideally tech related)
📚 There are several ways to participate.
1. You would simply like to watch. Totally fine.
2. You would like to chat. Great! Have your say towards the end of the meetup (see agenda).
3. You would like to code along. In this case, you might benefit from checking the code used during the previous meetups here.
Plus, you might need to download and install PyTorch, Tensorflow and NLTK for things to run on your machine.
🔖 How much is this meetup?
- This meetup is free of charge.
📑 Do I have to be a PRO member to participate?
- No, you just need to provide an email address for your virtual ticket.
📖 What if I'm early/late?
- You can check in up to 15 mins prior.
- You can join after the event has started.
🎥 Will this meet-up be recorded?
- The presentation section of this meet-up will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube. .
- The chat will NOT be recorded.
🧾 I have something to share with you.