Coffee and Code sessions are unstructured opportunities for our community to meet and talk about a central theme. This meeting will explore Artificial Intelligence and its practical application within secondary education. Example questions for consideration are:
- How are we using AI in education already?
- Are we already teaching AI concepts to our students? If so, how?
- What are the barriers in using AI within a secondary school context?
If you are passionate about this topic or have something useful to share, please bring your thoughts or projects to the event and share it with our community. If you are simply curious about this subject, please join us. I will be actively inviting educators that I know are knowledgeable in this field to attend and participate.
1. For the first time, we'll be using Google Meet instead of Bevvy's own virtual platform to hold this event. This is so that members can use the 'Raise hand' feature and because I am aware that members have had difficulty accessing the Bevvy platform prior to previous meetings. Please save the Google Meet link that is shared with you on signup.
2. Previous Coffee and Code sessions have been recorded and shared in their entirety for our community to watch later. Instead, I am now going to start editing together only the highlights of these conversations to make a shorter video for members to review. If you join this meetup and share something wonderful, please expect to be in the highlights video that comes from this even :)
Fairgreen International School